MUNCIE — The Delaware County Prosecutor’s Office filed charges against one suspect arrested in Sunday’s mass shooting in Muncie. John Vance Jr. has been charged with two counts of aggravated battery, criminal recklessness, and possession of a firearm.
Vance was released on Tuesday by the Muncie Police Department.
A probable cause affidavit states that an argument between Vance Jr and Bonner is what lead up to the shooting on Sunday night.
In it’s release the prosecutor’s office said that as of now Vance Jr. is not going to be charged in relation to the murder of 30 year-old Joseph Bonner. The office said investigation into Bonner’s death is still ongoing.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy