WASHINGTON — Hunter Biden is pleading guilty to federal criminal tax charges.
The son of President Biden was charged Tuesday with failure to timely file and pay taxes in 2017 and 2018.
As part of the agreement, Hunter Biden will plead guilty to misdemeanor tax charges and is expected to reach a deal with prosecutors on a felony charge of illegally possessing a gun, given the fact he’s used drugs in the past.
He will appear in court to plead guilty to the charges at a future date.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.