FRANKLIN, Ind. — Severe weather recently caused a movie theatre in Franklin to close for repairs. Now, the historic space is getting ready to reopen.
According to The Historic Artcraft Theatre’s website, business will resume on Thursday, May 4th.
From May 4th to May 6th, the theatre will host five showings of Frank Capra’s “Arsenic and Old Lace.” The May 4th showing, which will run at 1:30 p.m., is specifically for guests ages 55 and older. The other showings will run at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on May 5th and 6th.
You can purchase tickets online here, or in person.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy