The Final Four is set to tip-off on Saturday night followed by the National Championship game on Monday night.
JMV host of “The Ride,” on 107.5 and 93.5 The Fan, declared UConn as the favorite of the four teams left. They trounced both Arkansas and Gonzaga in the Sweet 16 and Elite 8. In the tournament they are beating teams by an average of 22.5 points per game. If that average holds it will set a new NCAA Tournament record.
JMV also discussed the chances of the Colts signing Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson. Jackson requested a trade from the Ravens on March 2nd. He is currently available free agency with the Ravens having an option to match whatever a team offers him.
To hear the full conversation, click the link below.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels