INDIANAPOLIS — Even with the heavy snowfall and slick roads, one local organization is staying open to help Hoosiers.
Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana sent an update late Wednesday morning, making it clear that they will be open until 3 p.m.
This means that, if you or anyone you know is running low on supplies and needs help, you can visit The Community Cupboard on Waldemere Avenue.
The charity is also in need of donations. Learn more about how you can help here.
Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana:
3737 Waldemere Avenue
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl