The Indianapolis home, which sits on 151.5 acres of land, clocks in at 41,762 square feet and boasts 7 beds and 13.5 baths.
Located in the 4500 block of North Michigan Road, the estate’s terraces, formal gardens and lavish landscape make it feel “almost like a holy, a true sanctuary,” the listing on real estate website Redfin reads.
Just ten hours after the house was posted, the listing had already been viewed more than 12,000 times.
DeHaan was a German-American businesswoman who was the co-founder and owner of Resort Condominiums International and the founder of Christel House International. She died in June of 2020 at the age of 77.
In 2019, DeHaan made Forbes’ list of America’s Self-Made Women as number 27.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels