Vice President Kamala Harris has a major challenge to overcome, and it’s not one to take lightly. You see, it would appear that people hate her. They hate her so very, very much.
That’s a problem when your greatest desire in the world is to become the President of the United States. Sure, there’s an 80-90% chance that Joe Biden will take a nap sometime in the next three years from which he never awakes, but you can’t count on personal wishes of misfortune on others to achieve your dreams. And since greasing the steps of Air Force One didn’t do the trick and you can’t sleep your way to the Presidency, Harris needs to repair her unrepairable public image NOW.
Harris, a foodie as well as a narcissist, decided to take action by hosting a ‘crisis dinner’ last month with her closest ‘allies.’ Granted, since Republicans and Democrats appear to hate the vice president in equal measure, I’m guessing it was a small gathering – a four-top table at most. Maybe they pulled a chair over from the table next to them, but I doubt it.
The agenda of the meeting was as follows:
- Urgently create a plan to defend the Vice President and her chief of staff Tina Flournoy amid claims of a toxic office.
- Discuss how to boost Harris’ national media footing and leverage her , California attorney general, and senator to hit back at criticism.
- Try the pumpkin cheesecake, it’s divine.
No one from Harris’ office attended the dinner, according to the report, so it sounds like they didn’t need that extra chair after all.
Was the meeting a success? Was it all that Harris hoped for and more? Mock n’ Rob have all the details in the clip below.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl