Dr. Anthony Fauci is a fellow of many thoughts concerning the matter of whether masks are an effective means of slowing the transmission of the Coronavirus.
Of course, it can get a little confusing for the general public at times. That’s why we’ve collected a comprehensive list of the good doctor’s statements on masks in an effort to provide clarity.
Please enjoy the following video montage, and remember to “follow the science.”
So just to reiterate:
- “Masks don’t work.”
- “Masks DO work.
- “Masks don’t work unless you get an N95 mask.
- “You don’t need an N95 mask – just a cloth mask.
- “One mask is okay, but two masks are better to prevent ‘leakage.'”
- “Kids don’t need to wear masks.
- “Kids should wear masks.
- “Did I remember to unplug the toaster?
- “Vaccinated people don’t need to wear a mask.
- “Vaccinated people should definitely wear a mask.
We hope this clears up the confusion for you and your family.
Now, enjoy Mock n’ Rob.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting