Dr. Anthony Fauci is a fellow of many thoughts concerning the matter of whether masks are an effective means of slowing the transmission of the Coronavirus.
Of course, it can get a little confusing for the general public at times. That’s why we’ve collected a comprehensive list of the good doctor’s statements on masks in an effort to provide clarity.
Please enjoy the following video montage, and remember to “follow the science.”
So just to reiterate:
- “Masks don’t work.”
- “Masks DO work.
- “Masks don’t work unless you get an N95 mask.
- “You don’t need an N95 mask – just a cloth mask.
- “One mask is okay, but two masks are better to prevent ‘leakage.'”
- “Kids don’t need to wear masks.
- “Kids should wear masks.
- “Did I remember to unplug the toaster?
- “Vaccinated people don’t need to wear a mask.
- “Vaccinated people should definitely wear a mask.
We hope this clears up the confusion for you and your family.
Now, enjoy Mock n’ Rob.