INDIANAPOLIS — This weekend, you can honor breast cancer survivors, and those who have lost their lives to the disease, at the MORE THAN PINK Walk.
This event, hosted by Susan G. Komen, will run Saturday in Historic Military Park at White River State Park. Grounds will open at 8 a.m., with the Walk’s opening ceremony starting at 10:30.
While the MORE THAN PINK Walk is a fundraiser for cancer research and support services, it is also a way to celebrate life and remember those who are no longer with us.
There will also be a breakfast for survivors and current cancer patients, as well as a Kidz Zone, vendors, food trucks, and the Parade of Hope.
Register and learn more here.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting