INDIANAPOLIS-There was a shooting involving two Indiana State Police troopers on the northeast side of Indianapolis Tuesday night.
State Police Sergeant John Perrine says it happened near 40th street and Keystone Avenue at around 4:40 pm.
“Both troopers are ok,” said Perrine.
This is the sixth shooting involving law enforcement officers in the Indianapolis area since the start of August.
We will keep you informed on this story as we get more information.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy