FISHERS, IND — A police chase ended with a car crashing into a home late last night. Police say the driver ran a red light at E. 116th Street and Allisonville Road near the Dunkin Donuts and CVS. After running the red light, the driver hesitated to stop but sped away when police tried to pull it over.
The driver turned off the vehicle’s lights before heading into a neighborhood. Police say they stopped chasing the car but then received a call claiming a vehicle had crashed into the home, injuring someone.
A picture from the scene shows the Kia covered in debris and the home severely damaged.
Cops say the driver of the Kia ditched the car and ran off. Officers were unable to find the driver.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle