WESTFIELD, IND — This morning’s practice for the Indianapolis Colts was moved indoors to the Grand Park Events Center to prioritize the safety of players and fans after severe weather passed through the area.
Only the first 750 fans with a ticket who entered through the main entrance were given a wristband due to limited space.
At 9:30 a.m., wristbands were handed out at the entrance. The doors opened at 9:45 a.m., and free parking was provided. Unfortunately, autographs were not allowed due to limited space.
Upon entry, guests will receive complimentary bottled water. Colts City will not be available for use before or after practice.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle