INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A person with a gunshot wound has died after Indianapolis police were called to a disturbance with a weapon Thursday night on the near-northwest side.
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department was called to the disturbance about 10:50 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of Eugene Street. That’s in a residential area south of the I-65 interchange for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street.
Officers arrived and located a man fatally shot in the backyard of a residence.
Police did not say what led to the shooting or if there were any possible suspects.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting