ZIONSVILLE — The town of Zionsville was recently ranked as one of the 15 cheapest and safest places to live in the United States.
A report released by GOBankingRates.com listed the towns low crime rate of 3.6 crimes per 1000 residents, as well as the amount of parks and land available to the public as a key factor in its ranking. The website listed Zionsville residents average expenditures per year at $21,282.
Zionsville was the only Indiana town to make the list, while the neighbor state of Illinois was named 3 times with Lake In The Hills, Mundelein, and Edwardsville all being listed.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting