DAYTON, Ohio. — A well-known comedian who was known as the character Donnie Baker on the Bob & Tom Show has died.
Ron Sexton died while staying at a hotel in Dayton, Ohio Friday. That’s according to a Facebook post by his family. He was there for a stand-up show this weekend.
It’s not clear what his cause of death was.
Sexton was shot while sitting in his car in Indianapolis in late 2022. The shooting was targeted, according to police investigating the shooting. The shooter is said to be the husband of a woman he’d been having an affair with, say court documents.
Sexton was 52 years old.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle