INDIANAPOLIS — A woman has been charged in the killing of a toddler in an Indianapolis motel last year.
You may remember when Erieomairy Dingui was found dead inside a LaQunita Inn in East Warren on the far east side. Iesha Bryant is charged with neglect and aggravated battery in the case.
Bryant’s girlfriend, Dingui’s mother, is the one who told police she saw her hit the little girl in the stomach causing her to fall back and hit her head on the tub in the bathroom. She was unconscious for the rest of that night.
The cause of death: blunt force injuries, according to the coroner.
Bryant’s girlfriend said that she had anger issues and became violent with her and her daughter on multiple occasions.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels