MONROE COUNTY, Ind. — A Gosport man has been arrested after officers say he stole various items from cemeteries in Monroe County.
Indiana State Police think 55-year-old Glen Cochran is responsible for taking “memorial-related items” from multiple cemeteries, including the Salt Creek Township Cemetery. Apparently, ISP had been receiving complaints of stolen items for months.
When they went to arrest the man, they say they found some of the stolen items in the yard. Cochran was taken to the Monroe County Jail and has been charged with Theft and Cemetery Mischief.
If you know anything about this, or if you have been the victim of a similar theft, call State Police at 812-332-4411.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle