DELAWARE COUNTY, Ind. — A man wanted in Alabama for Homicide was arrested Wednesday after Indiana State Police caught him speeding.
Police say 20-year-old Teddy Cozart was speeding down State Road 35, near Mt. Pleasant. However, after pulling him over for the offense, officers soon realized they had a wanted man.
The Andalusia Police Department in Alabama thinks Cozart was involved in a shooting last October that left one man dead. He will eventually be extradited back to Alabama.
He is currently sitting at the Delaware County Jail. Police are still investigating.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.