TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. — A Lowell man has been arrested after police say he had not one, but two fits of road rage.
53-year-old Kevin Perfetti was arrested and taken to the Tippecanoe County Jail Wednesday afternoon.
Indiana State Police believe Perfetti first fired shots at a semi driver on I-65, near mile-marker 180. Thankfully, that semi driver was not hurt.
Officers then got another call regarding road rage that they connected to the man. After finding him and searching his pickup truck, they say they found multiple guns.
He has been charged with crimes including Intimidation with a Firearm.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting