INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Robbery detectives made an arrest on March 16 in connection to a series of robberies, dating back as far as September 2022.
21-year-old Trelandice Moore was arrested for his alleged role in five Facebook Marketplace armed robberies on the north side of Indianapolis.
IMPD North District officers responded to a call on March 14 on a report of the robbery of a person and were able to identify Moore as a suspect in this incident.
Moore was apprehended on March 16 by the North District and the FBI Violent Crimes Task Force without incident. Moore was in possession of a firearm when taken into custody.
The investigation is still ongoing.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels