BROWNSBURG, Ind. — Two people were killed when the car they were in ran off a road and into a retention pond in Brownsburg.
It was around 6:00 a.m when witnesses say the car swerved to avoid a head-on collision with another car along 56th Street near Northfield Drive. In all, four people ended up in the water.
Two of those people, who were in the back seat of the car, were able to get out and resurface, but the other two people did not make it back up.
Brownsburg Police say the cars were heading in opposite directions in a parking lot off of 56th street when one of them swerved and ended up in the pond.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl