President Biden’s latest approval ratings have been revealed! And by golly, they’re right where you’d expect them to be for this glorious administration: a pathetic 33%.
These numbers are a monumental achievement of failure and they deserve to be celebrated and examined on a granular level in all of their majestic splendor.
Behold The Unforgettable Details And Savor Them For Generations:
- Independents slapped Biden with an approval rating of just 26%
- Just 3% of Republicans surveyed approve of the job Brandon is doing.
- Meanwhile, a whopping 76% of Democrats love rampant inflation, skyrocketing crime rates, face diapers on planes, and genocide in Ukraine.
Fun Fact: This is the second time Biden has been rated this low in this particular survey! The first time occurred in January, and America says, “Let’s go for three!”
Defense Narrative: The last time Biden’s numbers plunged to this level, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki blamed the pandemic for the President’s abysmal approval rating.
Truth In Biased Reporting:
- The poll was conducted by Quinnipiac University.
- The poll was conducted between April 7-and 11 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.6%.
- The Quinnipiac survey is on the lower end of recent polling on Biden’s approval rating.
- The Real Clear Politics polling average has Biden’s approval rating standing at 40.6%, which still sucks.
Pleasurable Listening Habits And Political Enlightenment Start Here:
Eaton Police Give More Info About Scottie Morris
IU Graduate Coaching FAU, Who's Now Headed to the Elite 8
Indiana University Graduate Dusty May Leads Florida Atlantic to Final Four
3 People Dead from Tornado in Sullivan County, Whiteland Hit Also
Pew Study: White Liberals Disproportionately Suffer From Mental Illness.
Honda Moving Accord Production to Indiana
Matt Painter Can't Close
Kendall And Casey