INDIANAPOLIS — You’ll have the chance to fill your belly with beef during Indianapolis Burger Week, June 21-27.
For seven days, burger lovers once again have the chance to chow down on some of Indy’s most delicious gourmet burgers for just $6.
The idea of Burger Week is to get people to embrace and support the community while getting them out to try new places.
You can navigate through the city with the official Indianapolis Burger Week passport, which will help guide burger lovers to participating restaurants. Passports can be picked up at each participating location or online.
Passports will be stamped at each location and when you collect at least four stamps, you’re eligible to enter the special grand prize drawing that includes $250 worth of gift cards, a Mammoth Cooler, Makers Mark Gift Basket, and a Complimentary Day at Maker’s Mark distillery for up to four guests.
Participating restaurants include:
- 317 Burger
- Barbecue & Bourbon on Main
- Burger Theory
- Ellison Brewing
- Mambos Cheesesteak Grill
- One Trick Pony – Fishers and Broad Ripple
- Pier 48 Fish House and Oyster Bar
- The Block Bistro & Grill
A full list of participating restaurants is available on the Burger Week Indianapolis website.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels