INDIANAPOLIS — It’s a special night for Hoosier men and women who have served their country.
Sky Zone, the indoor trampoline park, is hosting it’s annual Sky Zone Cares Military Night on Monday, November 9th from 6 to 8 p.m.
Military veterans and their families can attend the event for free and receive a free hour of jump time, courtesy of Sky Zone. Talia Brookshire, Sky Zone Vice President of Marketing and Community Outreach says this event is just one small way to say thank you.
“We’re gonna take care of everything for you guys,” Brookshire told WIBC, “we know that times are kinda crazy right now and families may be looking for something extra special to do with the kids or the big kids, whoever it may be, so come out and have a good time with us.”
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels