INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – One person was shot at Lafayette Square Mall in Indianapolis Sunday afternoon, police say.
According to Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, officers were called to the mall located at 3919 Lafayette Road just before 2 p.m. on reports of a person shot.
When officers arrived they located one victim suffering from apparent gunshot wounds.
The victim was taken to a nearby hospital in serious condition.
Information about a suspect or what led to the shooting was not immediately available.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels