INDIANAPOLIS — Another 646 Hoosiers have tested positive for coronavirus and 37 more Hoosiers have died, the Indiana State Department of Health said Thursday.
A total of 33,068 Hoosiers have now tested positive for the virus, out of 242,287 people tested overall.
Marion County has the most coronavirus cases, with 9,524.
A total of 1,907 Hoosiers have died from the virus, said ISDH. The number of probable coronavirus deaths is 161.
More information about coronavirus is available at coronavirus.in.gov.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.