INDIANAPOLIS — Another 481 Hoosiers have tested positive for coronavirus and 57 more Hoosiers have died, the Indiana State Department of Health said Tuesday.
A total of 28,705 Hoosiers have now tested positive for the virus, out of 189,330 people tested overall.
Marion County has the most coronavirus cases, with 8,541.
A total of 1,678 Hoosiers have died from the virus, said ISDH.
More information about coronavirus is available at coronavirus.in.gov.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl