FORT WAYNE, Ind. — One Hoosier is about to be rich.
The Hoosier Lottery says one ticket sold in Fort Wayne matched all six numbers in Saturday night’s jackpot drawing, worth $9.8 million.
The winning ticket was purchased at Cap N’ Cork Liquors at 7002 Bluffton Road. Saturday’s winning numbers are 10-16-17-18-21-45.
If you have the winning ticket, you’re asked to call the Hoosier Lottery customer service line at 1-800-955-6886.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels