PUTNAM COUNTY, Ind.–A school in Putnam County is closed until further notice because of concerns over mold.
Tzouanakis Intermediate School was closed Tuesday and the district brought in multiple experts from HVAC and Moisture Control firms to conduct mold surface and air quality tests.
Greencastle Schools Superintendent Jeff Hubble said on the Tzouanakis Intermediate School website that this will “take some extra time and considerable effort” and that they “are working diligently to remedy the situation.”
Hubble says starting today, students will be relocated from Tzouanakis to other buildings throughout the Greencastle Community School Corporation.
They hope to have results from the air quality tests by Friday.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.