INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A Silver Alert has been canceled for an 18-year-old man missing from Indianapolis.
IMPD officers say Christian “DJ” Tackett has not been located and the Silver Alert was canceled due to the low number of tips being called in, and so that those resources could be reallocated.
Tackett was described as 6-feet-1 and 140 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue Starter jacket, a gray T-shirt with “Jesus” on the front, blue jeans and blue tennis shoes.
He was last seen at 7 p.m. Monday. Tackett is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
Anyone with information on Tackett was asked to call Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department at (317) 327-3811 or 911.
(Photo provided by IMPD.)
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels