MUNCIE, IND — State Police say an Indy man drove himself to jail this morning. Cops tried to stop a stolen 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer vehicle near Memorial Drive and Hackley Street. The driver, Joshua G. Little, 44, stopped the car in front of the Delaware County Justice Center.
“The gentleman that was trying to flee from police was kind enough to stop in front of the Delaware County Justice Center,” said Sergeant Scott Keegan.
Joshua Little is currently facing preliminary charges of three offenses: Resisting Law Enforcement – a level 6 Felony, Theft – a class A Misdemeanor; and Driving while suspended – prior – also a class A Misdemeanor.
He also had three active arrest warrants for dealing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, and auto theft.
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting