Stefan Wilson was injured on the first day of Indy 500 practice after qualifying. After it was revealed that Wilson broke a vertebra, the hunt was on for a replacement. The Dreyer Reinbold team didn’t have to look far. Instead of former drivers like Sage Karam or JR Hildebrand, DRR brought Graham Rahal back from the 500 dead! Rahal, who failed to qualify with his Rahal Letterman Lanigan team, will join DRR and Cusick Motorsports for the 107th Running of the Indianapolis 500!
How did the deal happen? And what are Rahal’s chances?
Sports guru ‘JMV’ from 93.5/107.5 The Fan breaks it down with Tony Katz.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Kendall And Casey
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl
A new Buc-ee's will be less than 2 hours from Indy