SELLERSBURG — You may soon see a K-9 officer wearing some new, high-tech gear.
Indiana State Police announced Friday that their K-9 Rando has been given a protective vest. This vest is meant to shield the pup from bullets and other hazards.
Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. donated the gear, which features the words, “Honoring those who served and sacrificed.” Each vest is worth about $2,000.
You can donate to the charity here. You can also learn more by calling 508-824-6978.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl