GIBSON COUNTY — Indiana State Police arrested five people in Princeton early Tuesday morning as part of a recent drug investigation.
Not long after midnight, police searched a home on Princeton’s West Broadway Street. During the search, they found various drugs and drug-related items, including meth and marijuana.
The five people in the house were arrested. Their names are:
1. Anthony Hayes (Age 65)
2. Janice Mustain (Age 62)
3. Shirley Hayes (Age 67)
4. Cami Clegg (Age 55)
5. Robert Luttrell (Age 59)
Police also learned that Mustain was selling meth from the home.
The five are now sitting in the Gibson County Jail, facing charges involving possession and more.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels