AVON, Ind. (WISH) — Police are investigating after a United States Postal Service truck was stolen at gunpoint.
The Avon Police Department said the driver was unharmed and the vehicle has since been recovered.
Police are investigating in the area of County Road 100 North and Ronald Reagan Parkway, about a mile north of where the carjacking occurred.
Police have not released any information regarding a possible suspect.
The Hendricks County Sheriff’s Office and postal inspector investigators are assisting on the case.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.