(Miami Beach, FL) — Elon Musk’s agreement to purchase Twitter remains on hold. The Tesla CEO is still concerned about the amount of spam accounts on the social media site, and he wants to negotiate for a better price.
Musk says a deal to buy Twitter at a lower price is “not out of the question.” He made the comment Monday at the All-In Summit in Miami Beach. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO also repeated his skepticism about the company’s estimate of spam and fake accounts. Twitter’s CEO on Monday defended the estimate of fake accounts and bots at “well under” five-percent.
Musk said last week that his deal to buy Twitter for $44 billion is temporarily on hold.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels