HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — Comedian Dave Chappelle is okay this morning after being tackled on stage by a fan while he was performing at the Hollywood Bowl last night.
Chappelle went on to joke about the incident afterward, thanking fellow celebrity Jamie Foxx for having his back as the man was taken away in an ambulance Tuesday night.
The show was part of the Netflix Is A Joke Festival, which includes over 100 live shows across different venues in Los Angeles, concluding May 8th.
Chappelle has drawn the ire of many transgender activists of late after controversial comments he made about trans people in a Netflix comedy special that has been streaming since last year.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.