INDIANAPOLIS — A man wanted for a July homicide on the city’s south side has been arrested by the U.S. Marshals Services.
Just after 3 a.m. on July 26, 2021, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police officers were called to a shooting in the 8000 block of McFarland Court. That’s just off of East Stop 11 Road.
When officers and medics arrived, they found 43-year-old Sean Nailor, who had been shot.
Nailor was transported to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
IMPD Homicide Detectives identified a suspect and the IMPD Violent Crimes Unit worked with the U.S. marshals to locate him.
The suspect, whose name has not been shared by police, was later located in Union City, Tenn., where he surrendered and was arrested.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels