BUTTS COUNTY, Ga. — In 2019, an Indianapolis man was busted with three pounds of meth in his vehicle. Now, he’s heading to prison.
Ryan Yates was pulled over on I-75 by police in Butts County, Georgia for driving erratically. An officer’s K-9 sniffed out the meth — about $50,000 worth.
According to WGXA, Yates admitted he was on his way to deliver the drugs from Florida to Indy. He pled guilty to possession with intent to distribute.
This week, Yates was sentenced to six years behind bars.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.