You know by now, that Indiana restaurants and bars are closed for dine-in service. If you’d like to help support central Indiana restaurants, there’s a new website that lets you know what the eateries are doing to still provide you a delicious meal. I like it because I can see everything I’m looking for in one spot.
Susan Decker, Founder of Susan Decker Media says “It’s basically our Savor & Sip events with a twist. Restaurants are offering carry-out, curbside, delivery and gift cards to use when they reopen.” Many of the Restaurants are also offering deals and discounts too!
Check out the easy to navigate website HERE.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl