The majority of listeners to the Hammer and Nigel show on WIBC are delightful, friendly, law-abiding, tax-paying, clinically-sane, charming folks… And then there’s the other type.
You know the type: they’re completely rational one moment, then turn full-on “Play Misty for Me” the next.
On today’s edition of “Am I a Horrible Person?”, radio fun turns horror movie as an enraged listener goes after Hammer like a juiced-up circus chimp. Click below to check it out for yourself:
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting