MUNCIE, Ind.–He molested two kids in his care. That’s what police are saying about a Muncie foster father they arrested Saturday morning.
Jaython Patterson, 41, is facing preliminary charges of child molesting and vicarious sexual gratification.
Investigators say Patterson was trying to teach two boys how to masturbate properly while also pleasuring himself. Police also say he showed the boys a sexual video of him and his husband.
Patterson and his husband were in charge of six foster kids in their home. Only Patterson is facing charges at this time.
The Department of Child Services has taken all six kids out of the home.
(PHOTO: Delaware County Jail)
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year