INDIANAPOLIS — A man connected to several robberies has been taken into custody, according to the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.
IMPD says a call of a suspicious person led to the arrest of 28-year-old Anthony Johnson.
On April 13, officers responded to the 5100 block of East 16th Street where they found Johnson who was wanted for having violated parole for previous robberies with a knife.
Police say Johnson also matched the description of the suspect in connection to a string of robberies. During an interview with officers, Johnson admitted to robberies at the following locations:
- Circle K – 2485 Post Road
- Thortons Gas – 7020 Pendleton Pike
- Easy Pawn – 3376 W. 10th Street
- Family Dollar – 6030 E. 21st Street
- Payless Liquors – 3739 N. Shadeland Avenue
- Get-n-Go – 5201 N. Keystone Avenue
(Photo by: IMPD)
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year