INDIANAPOLIS — A body found in a burned SUV in Indianapolis may belong to that of a missing Noblesville man.
Patrick Stern went missing back in March. There’s been no trace of him since, at least until September. State Police believe it’s his body that was found in a burned-out SUV that was discovered on the south side of Indianapolis last month.
They aren’t entirely sure it’s him yet as they still have to conduct a few more tests, but they are confident it’s Stern’s body. Troopers are not saying exactly when they found the SUV or where.
The Tuesday night release said, “There is limited information available for release on this case however it is being investigated as a homicide.”
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting