LAWRENCE, Ind. — After a woman was found dead in Lawrence Friday, police have arrested an Indianapolis man for Murder.
First responders found an unresponsive 41-year-old Natasha Highbaugh outside a home on North Franklin Road. She was in a “bushy area.”
Officers believe that she had been shot and killed at some point in the night, though they were not sure if she had been shot on North Franklin Road.
Now, Lawrence police have arrested 23-year-old Oscar Guardado Nunez for Murder. The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office should release more information in the near future.
If you know anything about this, please call Crime Stoppers.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle