In February, four staff members and a behavioral technician at Brown Elementary School in Brownsburg were charged after forcing a 7-year-old special education student to eat his own vomit.
Catherine Michael, Connell Michael Kerr, LLP and Tammy Meyer, Metzger Rosta LLP, have been representing the family of the special needs child in the Brownsburg Indiana School Abuse case. Today, they came on the Kendall & Casey Show to give an update on the case.
During their discussion with Rob and Casey, they revealed the circumstances of the family who was severely let down by the Brownsburg public school system and how special education laws in Indiana aren’t being enforced to protect children from being abused.
You can listen to the full interview here:
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle