LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A woman wanted for the death of her grandchild has been arrested in Kentucky.
Louisville Metro Police say Lisa Tesch, 51, is accused of running over her 1-year-old grandchild at a motel in Jeffersonville, Indiana back on June 16th.
The grandchild died of their injuries.
LMPD says detectives in Indiana and Kentucky had been working together to find Tesch, who had been on the run for just under a month. Tesch, along with a family member named Joshua David, were found on Glendora Avenue in Louisville, Kentucky.
Tesch and David were taken into custody on unrelated warrants. Lisa Tesch is being held by LMPD, as of Saturday morning.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting