SOLSBERRY, Ind. – Human remains were found in a field in rural Greene County Monday, says the Greene County Sheriff’s Office.
Indiana State Police say the remains were found by a hunter in a field in Solsberry, which is about 30 minutes southwest of Bloomington.
State Police will be helping the Greene County Sheriff’s Office with the investigation.
If you have any information, contact the Greene County Sheriff’s Department.
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle