Three students and three adults were killed in a school shooting at a private Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee.
The shooter was Audrey Hale, a woman who transitioned to being a man. This is only the fifth time since 1966 that in a mass shooting the shooter was a woman. The police arrived on the scene and were shot at by Audrey. They returned fire and killed her.
This is a gut-wrenching story that I hope no one ever has to endure.
When these events occur, people are very quick to point out gun laws. They immediately want to ban guns, but guns are not the issue. Pencils do not misspell words, like how guns do not kill people. People misspell words and people kill people.
To hear Tony Katz’s stance on the topic click the link below.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year