INDIANAPOLIS — Even with the heavy snowfall and slick roads, one local organization is staying open to help Hoosiers.
Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana sent an update late Wednesday morning, making it clear that they will be open until 3 p.m.
This means that, if you or anyone you know is running low on supplies and needs help, you can visit The Community Cupboard on Waldemere Avenue.
The charity is also in need of donations. Learn more about how you can help here.
Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana:
3737 Waldemere Avenue
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels